Could composite bonding be for you?
Do you avoid smiling in photographs?
Are your teeth uneven, discoloured, misaligned or chipped?
Do you want a simple, non-invasive solution?
The great new is we can help
Composite Bonding is a great non-invasive solution
We can change how your teeth look with composite bonding (sometimes called dental bonding or composite veneers). The result will look neat but natural, which means you can smile with confidence without your teeth looking artificial.
This is a non-invasive treatment, so it will not damage or weaken your teeth. We do not (usually) have to shave any enamel off your teeth, and we can usually carry out the treatment with no anaesthetic.
We can use bonding to:
- Improve the shape of teeth
- Repair teeth which are chipped, damaged or worn
- Make crowded teeth appear straight
- Close gaps between the front teeth
Align, Bleach, Bond
Combine bonding with teeth straightening and whitening for an amazing result
Charlotte – Aligners, teeth whitening and incisal edge composite bonding
Why choose Composite Bonding?
- They will allow you to smile fully and confidently.
- We can achieve great results to achieve a neat, natural-looking appearance (porcelain veneers are even better for appearance).
- The treatment is non-invasive, so it will not weaken or damage your teeth.
- We can usually carry out the treatment in a single appointment, without anaesthetic
- Your veneers are ready to use straight away, so you can carry on eating, drinking and brushing immediately
- Any maintenance in future is usually quite simple
Laura from Leeds
I have been so so happy with my experience at Market Place Dentistry from start to finish.
Andy spent a lot of time talking through my options and I decided to go for composite veneers.
He thoroughly explained the process so I have felt at ease at every stage. The end result is excellent, we reviewed each tooth in detail to ensure I was totally happy… and I really am.
Thank you again!
Joanna – Simple incisal edge composite bonding
Charles – Composite bonding to rebuild lower teeth
How does it work?
We apply and bond a layer of composite directly onto your tooth surface. We shape, polish and finish the composite to give an appearance just like a natural tooth, and which fits in with your teeth and smile.
Before starting your treatment, we would usually plan the final result using a mock-up model of your teeth. We can use this to decide the number, position and shape of veneers which would give you the best possible result.
When we are ready to carry out your treatment, we usually apply the bonding all in a single appointment. We can tweak and adjust the shape of the composites so you are completely happy with the result. It usually takes around 45-60 minutes to complete each tooth. We would not normally need to use anaesthetic.
As with all teeth and restorations, composite bonding will need maintenance over time. However, maintenance is relatively straightforward – we may need to polish, smooth or repair your restorations from time to time.