We’re still open for appointments
Please read the following information carefully
With the COVID-19 pandemic ongoing, we have put various precautions in place for everybody’s benefit, and to make sure you feel safe, comfortable and confident in your visit.
This means your visit will be different to your previous experiences.
If anything isn’t clear or if you have any questions, please get in touch.
Please only keep your appointment if you feel happy to attend, and you can answer NO to all 5 questions:
- Do you (or anyone in your household or support bubble) have any of the following symptoms?: A new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss or change in smell or taste.
- Do you (or anyone in your household or support bubble) have, or have you had, possible COVID-19 and are still in the isolation period?
- Do you (or anyone in your household or support bubble) have, or have you had, confirmed COVID-19 and are still in the isolation period?
- If you have been notified by NHS Test and Trace that you have been in contact with a person with COVID-19, are you still in the isolation period?
- If you have entered or returned to the UK in the last 14 days, are you required to quarantine or self-isolate?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, please let us know and postpone your appointment as soon as possible.
Before your appointment:
- Please complete the COVID-19 screening questions the day before your appointment
- If you or anybody at home develops symptoms of COVID-19 before your appointment, you should stay at home and not attend. Please let us know if this is the case.
- Please Update your Medical Details here (Or we can do a paper version when you visit)
- Please bring the minimum number of items with you.
- Please attend alone if possible. If somebody needs to accompany you (e.g. child under 16y), please have only 1 person with you.
If you are happy to pay remotely before your appointment, this would help to minimise contact in the practice. This can be done by card over the phone, or by bank transfer.
If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please get in touch for our account details
If you prefer to pay when you visit, you can still do this.
We encourage you to wear a face mask when you attend. Because of the precautions we have in place, dental practices are not one of the places where you must wear a mask, but wearing one will help the national effort against the virus.
Go to the fees page here
When you arrive
- We aim to have minimum patients in the practice at any one time. Where more than 1 patient is present, we will try to ensure paths do not cross.
- When you arrive outside the practice, please let us know you’re here
- We may ask you to wait outside if another patient is about to leave. (We are sensible though, so if it’s raining and you’re not in your car, you can come in. We have socially-distanced seating in the waiting room).
- When we’re ready to see you, we’ll call you back to ask you to come in.
- We’ll ask you to alcohol gel your hands when you enter.
- If the dentist is not yet ready, you can sit in the waiting room.
- The dentist will collect you and take you through to the treatment room.
During the appointment
- As usual, we will do everything we can to make sure you feel happy, comfortable and at ease during your appointment
- Your appointment and treatment would be similar to normal. Our staff will be taking all the usual highly-effective infection control precautions, with some extra on top, but this should not affect your experience.
Types of appointments and treatments on offer
- If you come for an appointment and it turns out you need a treatment we can’t currently carry out, we will at the very least ensure you are comfortable, and schedule treatment for the future.
The toilets and toothbrushing sink won’t be available during your visit. Please consider this before you set off.
If you’re coming to your appointment straight from work or elsewhere, we don’t mind if you haven’t had chance to brush your teeth
After your appointment
- After your appointment, we may send you documents by email to sign electronically
- You may need to stop at reception before you go. If so, we’ll keep contact and time to a minimum.
- We will ask you to use the alcohol handrub before you leave
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, or anything is unclear, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help