Last updated: 26th January 2023
If anything isn’t clear or if you have any questions, please get in touch.
Before your appointment:
- We may ask you to check your health details online (for dental health checks, or if you haven’t visited for more than 6 months)
- Use the link in the message to log in using your name and date of birth
- If you have any symptoms of a cold, flu or respiratory illness, please get in touch before your appointment
If you have any respiratory symptoms, you should wear a mask when you attend
Otherwise, face masks are optional. Wearing a face mask may help you and others to feel more comfortable
When you arrive
- Come straight in – there’s no need to call us to tell us you’ve arrived.
- Please alcohol gel your hands when you enter.
- Please respect social distancing in the waiting room. Don’t congregate at the desk – if the receptionist is busy, take a seat until they’re free.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, or anything is unclear, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help