Dental practices still have to follow covid guidelines from July 19th so the information below will still apply.
If anything isn’t clear or if you have any questions, please get in touch.
Please only keep your appointment if you feel happy to attend, and you can answer NO to all 4 questions:
- Do you (or anyone in your household or support bubble) have any of the following symptoms?: A new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss or change in smell or taste.
- Do you (or anyone in your household or support bubble) have, or have you had, possible or confirmed COVID-19 and are still in the isolation period?
- If you have been notified by NHS Test and Trace that you have been in contact with a person with COVID-19, are you still in the isolation period?
- If you have entered or returned to the UK in the last 14 days, are you required to quarantine or self-isolate?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, please let us know and postpone your appointment as soon as possible.
Before your appointment:
- Please complete the pre-appointment checks using the link in your text message reminder
- If any of your answers to the above questions change to ‘Yes’ before your appointment, you should stay at home and not attend. Please let us know if this is the case.
- Please bring the minimum number of items with you.
- Please attend alone if possible. If somebody needs to accompany you (e.g. child under 16y), please have only 1 person with you.
If you can do so, please wear a face mask when you attend.
If you are happy to pay remotely before your appointment, this would help to minimise contact in the practice. This can be done by card over the phone, or by bank transfer.
If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please get in touch for our account details
If you prefer to pay when you visit, you can still do this.
Go to the fees page here
When you arrive
- When you arrive outside the practice, please let us know you’re here. We’ll let you know if there’s space for you in the waiting room.
- We’ll ask you to alcohol gel your hands when you enter.
- You can wait in the socially-distanced seating in the waiting room until the dentist or hygienist is ready for you.
The toilets and toothbrushing sink won’t be available during your visit. Please consider this before you set off.
If you’re coming to your appointment straight from work or elsewhere, we don’t mind if you haven’t had chance to brush your teeth
After your appointment
- After your appointment, we may send you documents by email to sign electronically
- You may need to stop at reception before you go. If so, we’ll keep contact and time to a minimum.
- We will ask you to use the alcohol hand sanitiser before you leave
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, or anything is unclear, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help